Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello Everyone!!! Welcome to my first blog! Please bear with me as Im not a blog expert.  Im going to be sharing with you guys some of my creations which include my new hobby scrap-booking and card making and my konad nail designs.

Soon I shall have some new things to share with you guys. I'm soo excited my early xmas/bday gift is getting here Dec. 6 I ordered it on hsn,Its a Cricut I dont know if you heard of it. Heres the explanation on their site:


Cricut® personal electronic cutters allow you to get amazing creative results with the touch of a button. Cricut machines with the Cricut cartridges cut beautiful designs and alphabets for card making, home decor, scrapbooking, paper crafting, and more.

I'm super excited!!! For more info click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment